Lists of what to buy at the supermarket, what are forgotten in the front of the fridge the most of the times, lists of what to do in the day. Often, people write the books they prefer the most in order, or lists about their favourite groups and songs. Lists about places to visit, and lists about people they don’t talk to. And some people write lists about what they have to take when they travel. I do that.
Yeah. I don’t usually do it, what when I’m travelling abroad I do. It’s not as easy as it seems, ‘cause there are a lot of things you have to take, and you don’t have the space to put it in. So, it’s hard making the right list.
I wrote the first list one or two days ago. Now, I have to revise it and think what I must buy and what it’s not so important to take. That’s the hard work.
So, I should rewrite my list, adding what I've forgot the firt time, and deleting that things I don't really need.
One more thing. By this time, in seven days, I'll be arriving to the Belfast International Airport.
I know it's not my best English. I'll improve it, I promise.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario